I'm stuck in a council tax dispute where my council are refusing to accept that I had tenants in the property for a period of April 17 to April 19. I need them to bill the tenants rather than myself.

Is this something I can get help with ?


This is certainly something that we may be able to formally assist with - it is a common council tax problem that we come across. Except in certain cases the tenant of a property would remain responsible for the council tax payments.

Please send us a quick email.