This LGFA92 short course* is a necessity for those who work with Council Tax on a daily basis and provides a basic introduction for landlords, agents and other interested parties in to English Council Tax liability, as set out under s6 of the Local Government Finance Act 1992.
By successfully completing this beginners course in Council Tax liability you should ;
- Gain a basic understanding of Council Tax liability.
- Gain a working knowledge of s6 of the Local Government Finance Act 1992 (The ‘Hierarchy of liability‘).
- Be able to make basic determinations of Council Tax liability for a given situation using the ‘Hierarchy of liability‘.
- Be able to deal with general Council Tax liability queries.
* Course must be completed within 3 months of being started.
Introduction and course structure
The basics of Council Tax
Council Tax for a property with residents
Council Tax for a property without resident
Putting it to use
0.00 average based on 0 ratings